no village
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
why have the village at all?
subject says it all. I'm doing the village quest now or I'm trying but really come on I get halfa quest done then I'm forced to wait to finish it can't grab another quest to help move things along faster not just waiting. the phases change so fast I was on 1 quest went to get rebuffed and the phase changed wtf come on I cant finish anything. at this rate it'll take over 2 months for me to hit jedi. I'm sorry but you've add more races new profs amazing stuff by the way but you kept the village.....why it just makes no sense to force players to wait and wait and force them to be online when the right phase comes up just for me it's near impossible

It changes every 24 hours, this makes it really easy to complete rather than waiting the 3 weeks in between lockouts.
[Image: giphy.gif]

It takes 6 days to unlock if you do it every day. Quest that use to take 2-3 days have now been modified to update every hour.

This will likely never change from the village system.

I have a fully templated jedi, and a FS crafter, it is not as hard as you think it is. Give it a try, just know that the village phase change at 9pm EST/6pm PST.