Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server Event : 04/07 (Thursday Evening)
Greetings Flurridians! 

The time has finally come to start rolling some events out for the community. This will be the first of many. Apologizes as it has taken about a month since being named the EC for the server for me to get the data I need to start pushing out events for the server. 

This event will be combat related. And over the next few days I will be releasing more details. The location of the event will not be released until Thursday. Now that the event date is on the books, I will be focusing on setting up, and will be looking for feed back after. To see if you, the players, want more of these types of events, and how the event went over all. 

Hope to see you there!

The empire has been working on a form of mind control device. It has been a success, until now! Radio transmissions are coming in, and imperial carrier ship is now in distress and has crash on a planet. The container list several high end foes. (Tuskins, Nightsisters, Krayt Dragons, Ackley, Blacksun Members, and possibly a Gorax) Have now escaped. The empire is in a scramble to cover up their mess. They are looking for your assistance.

Meeting time: 8:00 PM EST
The Planet will be announced on discord at 8:10
The general location will be given, but the help of a ranger, should help shorten things up.

(02-07-2019, 02:41 AM)Sygnum Wrote: The empire has been working on a form of mind control device.  It has been a success, until now! Radio transmissions are coming in, and imperial carrier ship is now in distress and has crash on a planet.  The container list several high end foes. (Tuskins, Nightsisters, Krayt Dragons, Ackley, Blacksun Members, and possibly a Gorax) Have now escaped.  The empire is in a scramble to cover up their mess. They are looking for your assistance.

Meeting time: 8:00 PM
The Planet will be announced on discord at 8:10
The general location will be given, but the help of a ranger, should help shorten things up.

Is that est,ct,pst time?

All times are server time. So EST.