Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cant Clone
I am Dead on Geonosis and Can not seem to Clone and cant prompt the pop up window to start the clone.
TY

(12-03-2019, 08:11 PM)Rankin Wrote: I am Dead on Geonosis and Can not seem to Clone and cant prompt the pop up window to start the clone.
TY

character name? that planet is still a work in progress you should see more co,mpletion of it soon. Found the issiue with the cloner ill patch that soon.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-04-2019, 03:48 PM)TOXIC Wrote:
(12-03-2019, 08:11 PM)Rankin Wrote: I am Dead on Geonosis and Can not seem to Clone and cant prompt the pop up window to start the clone.
TY

character name? that planet is still a work in progress you should see more co,mpletion of it soon. Found the issiue with the cloner ill patch that soon.

A name would have been a good idea ,, The name is Assi. TY

(12-05-2019, 02:46 AM)Rankin Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 03:48 PM)TOXIC Wrote:
TY

A name would have been a good idea ,, The name is Assi. TY

Sounds good, sorry about the delay we were able to get you teleported yesturday, feel free to jump in our discord, you can use the support channel next time, this will allow us to adress the issue much faster.
[Image: giphy.gif]

<This has been resolved>