Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedi, Gray Jedi
Hello,

I will try to guide you down the path to Jedi on the Flurry Classic server. This will focus mostly on Gray Jedi, as there is nothing on the Internet about it.

First, ALL potential Jedi must unlock the Force Skills, and be able to access the Aurillian Village on Dathomir!

FYI, the Village changes Phases Daily at app 6pm eastern time.

For this you need to do any 3 theme parks, with Warrens counting as 2 if you do both halves. I am told the Corvette Theme Park is active.

You also need 5 easy POIs, 2 difficult POIs, and the 3 Jedi POIs.

The easy can be any of the POIs given by the Wookie in the Robes, often standing near most NPC Galactic Travel Terminals. These are the blue, glowy, globe things.

For the difficult POIs, you can find them listed here:

https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapbook...index.html

This site is a Very good guide for getting Glowy. Except, we have different requirements (see above). It is also a good guide for those not seeking Gray Jedi.

Jedi Initiates can start the path to the Trials (Light/Dark) w/out having a holocron at this point.

After getting Glowy, if you want to go the path of Gray, you must obtain a Holocron. The quests at the Jedi Temple on Dantoine is a good place to start.

After this, travel to the Aurillian Village (BEFORE dropping your skills), and make sure it is not on Phase 4, the massive attack on the village. Would suck to get there and die in one hit. THEN drop all of you skills. It takes 250 skill points just to start Gray Jedi. There is no fast way to do this at this time. You can use copy/paste (cntrl c/v) on the line you type YES in, so this helps alot. Even better, you do not have to remap your keybinding to do this.

Now that you have a Holo, and are unlocked for FS, left click (hold) and drag the cursor over 'Use Holocron', then select 'Unlock Gray Jedi'. This will actually give you Gray Jedi Novice, and allow you start gaining Jedi xp, and you can craft a tool and your saber now. It also allows you to start gaining Jedi XP.

At this point I would softlog.    Shift + Escape, select Disconnect, then re-select your character.

The initial trainer is 'a Gray Jedi Trainer' in the back of the only hut in the Village w/ NPCs in it.  If he ONLY OFFERS NOVICE --- DO NOT ACCEPT!

This will lead to instant Perma Death. If this happens, Lament. Then get onto Support and tell what happened. BUT, Do try and let this happen.

Soft log and try, then Hardlog and try. If he still offers only Novice, then make sure you selected 'Unlock Gray Jedi'. Try again. If he still only offers Novice, then STOP. Submit your issue to the 'Support' tab on Discord for the Flurry. Customer service is faster than it was on Live.

Your new Gray Jedi will be kind of,,, well, 'Squishy' at first. So we suggest getting buffs. You can wear you armor at first, as you have no special attacks. We also suggest that you train in Darkside I as soon as you can. This will give you Force Lightning Cone, and will allow you gain XP fast!

I hope you all find this helpful.

At this time the only Robes in the game, to my knowledge, are the Padawan Robes.

Robes are coming though. soon

(12-08-2019, 10:32 PM)Donder Wrote: Hello,

I will try to guide you down the path to Jedi on the Flurry Classic server. This will focus mostly on Gray Jedi, as there is nothing on the Internet about it.

First, ALL potential Jedi must unlock the Force Skills, and be able to access the Aurillian Village on Dathomir!

FYI, the Village changes Phases Daily at app 6pm eastern time.

For this you need to do any 3 theme parks, with Warrens counting as 2 if you do both halves. I am told the Corvette Theme Park is active.

You also need 5 easy POIs, 2 difficult POIs, and the 3 Jedi POIs.

The easy can be any of the POIs given by the Wookie in the Robes, often standing near most NPC Galactic Travel Terminals. These are the blue, glowy, globe things.

For the difficult POIs, you can find them listed here:

https://www.swgemu.com/archive/scrapbook...index.html

This site is a Very good guide for getting Glowy. Except, we have different requirements (see above). It is also a good guide for those not seeking Gray Jedi.

Jedi Initiates can start the path to the Trials (Light/Dark) w/out having a holocron at this point.

After getting Glowy, if you want to go the path of Gray, you must obtain a Holocron. The quests at the Jedi Temple on Dantoine is a good place to start.

After this, travel to the Aurillian Village (BEFORE dropping your skills), and make sure it is not on Phase 4, the massive attack on the village. Would suck to get there and die in one hit. THEN drop all of you skills. It takes 250 skill points just to start Gray Jedi. There is no fast way to do this at this time. You can use copy/paste (cntrl c/v) on the line you type YES in, so this helps alot. Even better, you do not have to remap your keybinding to do this.

Now that you have a Holo, and are unlocked for FS, left click (hold) and drag the cursor over 'Use Holocron', then select 'Unlock Gray Jedi'. This will actually give you Gray Jedi Novice, and allow you start gaining Jedi xp, and you can craft a tool and your saber now. It also allows you to start gaining Jedi XP.

At this point I would softlog.    Shift + Escape, select Disconnect, then re-select your character.

The initial trainer is 'a Gray Jedi Trainer' in the back of the only hut in the Village w/ NPCs in it.  If he ONLY OFFERS NOVICE --- DO NOT ACCEPT!

This will lead to instant Perma Death. If this happens, Lament. Then get onto Support and tell what happened. BUT, Do try and let this happen.

Soft log and try, then Hardlog and try. If he still offers only Novice, then make sure you selected 'Unlock Gray Jedi'. Try again. If he still only offers Novice, then STOP. Submit your issue to the 'Support' tab on Discord for the Flurry. Customer service is faster than it was on Live.

Your new Gray Jedi will be kind of,,, well, 'Squishy' at first. So we suggest getting buffs. You can wear you armor at first, as you have no special attacks. We also suggest that you train in Darkside I as soon as you can. This will give you Force Lightning Cone, and will allow you gain XP fast!

I hope you all find this helpful.

At this time the only Robes in the game, to my knowledge, are the Padawan Robes.

Robes are coming though. soon

I have been doing the 'Dreaded Jedi Knight Trials'.

Part 3 of the trials is the one that often breaks those seeking Knight. It is task to Kill 8 Stintaril Prowlers. <a stintaril prowler> Found mostly in the southwest quadrant of the map, near the Labor Outpost.

These are rare spawns. They can spawn by themselves, and seem to give 3 spawns of 1, on a 10-15 minute timer. So, If you find one, mark the spot for subsequent spawns, or just wait it out.

You can induce a spawn by clearing an area, and keeping it cleared. I do not know the minimum size, but a 500m radius seemed to work for me.

These mobs CAN spawn w/ a wave at a Giant Stintaril, but this seems uncommon to rare. Some sites say you can pull Giant Stintaril missions, but I could not duplicate that.

Some sites say you must be ungrouped, others say you must fight it Solo. I cannot confirm this, other than to say that I never found one w/ a Giant Stintaril lair while grouped, even if I dropped group after finding it. So this may be true.

My Ranger could not track these guys! Even when staring at one. Could nor see it on tracking. They are Prowlers, after all. However, I could track the Giant Stintaril mobs. But, never found a Prowler when doing so. It may be that my Ranger was too close and the Jedi lost the chance.

Note, Again.. you DO NOT have to be in the village to unlock grey Jedi, it is not required. You simply need to complete the required task. Drop all your skills and use the holocron. The holocron will give you the grey Jedi novice box. By doing this say in a city or player town, you can go right into crafting your saber and go right into getting XP.

Heres a fast way to drop your skills

https://www.swgemu.com/forums/showthread...=surrender