Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
DMG-I selectively recruiting
We are a rebel guild. We've been together as a guild since 2004 started out on the Gorath server on live  which was a 300+ person guild with around 200 active players we've shrunk considerably over the years. However we've been in a few of the EMU's swgemu,veers, bloodfin,revelations, project Phoenix and now Flurry. We are pvp/pve/crafter guild. Looking for like minded individuals. We are especially looking for crafters. Our main city is located on dantooine the town of Sanitarium. Hit up Liam via in game mail for recruitment information.

Im down, im planning on mostly crafting but will dabble in pvp Smile
[Image: Brokeback_Mountain.jpg]

I'm loading up the game as we speak liam. I might shoot you an FB message if I can't find anyone online, but no biggie if I don't get guilded immediately.

Hevaneiir here, just wanted to say this guild is awesome and am glad I joined??

Looking for a rebel home, sent Liam an email ingame.

I've got an armorsmith, working on a weaponsmith, may have a tailor or chef in the works.  Have some PVE toons as well.

As a long term DMG-I member, I'd have to say the DMG-I creed is best explained with this video, though some might disagree.

(03-22-2017, 05:05 PM)dmgrob Wrote: As a long term DMG-I member, I'd have to say the DMG-I creed is best explained with this video, though some might disagree.

LMAO wtf did I just watch?

(01-16-2017, 08:41 AM)LiamLightsun Wrote: We are a rebel guild. We've been together as a guild since 2004 started out on the Gorath server on live  which was a 300+ person guild with around 200 active players we've shrunk considerably over the years. However we've been in a few of the EMU's swgemu,veers, bloodfin,revelations, project Phoenix and now Flurry. We are pvp/pve/crafter guild. Looking for like minded individuals. We are especially looking for crafters. Our main city is located on dantooine the town of Sanitarium. Hit up Liam via in game mail for recruitment information.

Its a guild of hilarious helpful assholes.