Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
DMG-I selectively recruiting
(05-03-2017, 10:27 AM)Korsir Wrote: Snakeson (Phoenix).

Snakes on your head?! We have no additional races AFAIR, but I have an ID so we can see what can be done... Smile

(05-03-2017, 10:27 AM)Korsir Wrote: Heya guys,

it's me again: Arga / Leeeroy / Snakeson (Phoenix).
DA FUQ WAS THAT VIDEO?! Big Grin Everything is terrible...!

I'll hit you guys up in-game for an invite.

<-rob, Sent you some coords on arga for western talus. It'll be helpful.
IGN-
Sailor Man
Tightbunz Hawtpantz
Bobby
Warez DaBeef

Any space for one more?

(05-04-2017, 03:09 PM)DagmarDI Wrote: Any space for one more?

heh.
IGN-
Sailor Man
Tightbunz Hawtpantz
Bobby
Warez DaBeef

(05-03-2017, 11:25 AM)syn Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 10:27 AM)Korsir Wrote: Snakeson (Phoenix).

Snakes on your head?! We have no additional races AFAIR, but I have an ID so we can see what can be done... Smile

Ignore this. As far as I can read, TOXIC has patched the Snake-Head-Race in. Smile

(01-16-2017, 08:41 AM)LiamLightsun Wrote: We are a rebel guild. We've been together as a guild since 2004 started out on the Gorath server on live  which was a 300+ person guild with around 200 active players we've shrunk considerably over the years. However we've been in a few of the EMU's swgemu,veers, bloodfin,revelations, project Phoenix and now Flurry. We are pvp/pve/crafter guild. Looking for like minded individuals. We are especially looking for crafters. Our main city is located on dantooine the town of Sanitarium. Hit up Liam via in game mail for recruitment information.

Hello!  I am just now getting setup on this server.  I will apply for a dual account ( my wife and I ) throught the proper channels here.  We both play neutral characters and go rebel from time to time.  We are looking at this guild forum post.

(01-16-2017, 08:41 AM)LiamLightsun Wrote: We are a rebel guild. We've been together as a guild since 2004 started out on the Gorath server on live  which was a 300+ person guild with around 200 active players we've shrunk considerably over the years. However we've been in a few of the EMU's swgemu,veers, bloodfin,revelations, project Phoenix and now Flurry. We are pvp/pve/crafter guild. Looking for like minded individuals. We are especially looking for crafters. Our main city is located on dantooine the town of Sanitarium. Hit up Liam via in game mail for recruitment information.

Wow you played on Gorath?  That was my server as well!  I lived in the city of Icebay!!!!  Specman was our guild leader....

(06-25-2017, 04:32 PM)Jianghu Wrote:

Wow you played on Gorath?  That was my server as well!  I lived in the city of Icebay!!!!  Specman was our guild leader....

rdh?
IGN-
Sailor Man
Tightbunz Hawtpantz
Bobby
Warez DaBeef