Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Lotto Event
Thankyou everyone Who Came out today ..seems like each week we get more and more,hope everyone had a good time and got some decent loots and whatnot we had 15 today at one point not so bad at all considering our population....if anyone has any feedback or whatever please feel free to let me know,will love to hear from ya and if i can make it better and more fun,i am all ears....thx again everyone ...Oblee...sKeLeToR..

(12-30-2019, 03:28 AM)Etov Agom Wrote: Thankyou everyone Who Came out today ..seems like each week we get more and more,hope everyone had a good time and got some decent loots and whatnot we had 15 today at one point not so bad at all considering our population....if anyone has any feedback or whatever please feel free to let me know,will love to hear from ya and if i can make it better and more fun,i am all ears....thx again everyone ...Oblee...sKeLeToR..

I really REALLY enjoyed the event! Everyone seemed to be having a good time and were quite active. Learned alot, now Exar's Dungeon does not seem so daunting of a trek. I believe we may be able to get a group together soon to give it a shot. The lottery seemed VERY popular too! Honestly, the tasks were challenging. I think next week folks will show up w/ fresh buffs =). Exar Kun is definitely hard on the non-jedis. I must say though, he look's nothing like his image in the mural...

Wife and I had a great time, thanks for taking the time to do these Big Grin

(12-30-2019, 07:32 PM)MrFaustie Wrote: Wife and I had a great time, thanks for taking the time to do these Big Grin

ahh np ,glad you both enjoyed it,every sunday i will be doing these ,along with new variations and other small events after the weekly lotto ...ty both again for coming =p

(12-30-2019, 03:40 AM)Donder Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 03:28 AM)Etov Agom Wrote: Thankyou everyone Who Came out today ..seems like each week we get more and more,hope everyone had a good time and got some decent loots and whatnot we had 15 today at one point not so bad at all considering our population....if anyone has any feedback or whatever please feel free to let me know,will love to hear from ya and if i can make it better and more fun,i am all ears....thx again everyone ...Oblee...sKeLeToR..

I really REALLY enjoyed the event! Everyone seemed to be having a good time and were quite active. Learned alot, now Exar's Dungeon does not seem so daunting of a trek. I believe we may be able to get a group together soon to give it a shot. The lottery seemed VERY popular too! Honestly, the tasks were challenging. I think next week folks will show up w/ fresh buffs =).  Exar Kun is definitely hard on the non-jedis. I must say though, he look's nothing like his image in the mural...

ahh glad you enjoy it bro,keep on coming things will vary,and will be plenty more turns and surprises as we grow ...ty again...=p