Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theed Crash
I have recently joined, and have created 2 toons.  My first character was created and I chose Theed as my initial start point.  My client crashed, and I cannot log into that character at all (I was able to do the intro quest, but upon choosing Theed, I can no longer access that character).

I then created another character, and started out in Mos Eisley.  I was able to play for quite a while, mastering MM in fact, but when I tried to travel to Theed with this character, once again the client crashed and I am no longer able to access this character either.

(05-08-2020, 02:31 AM)Nobuddy Wrote: I have recently joined, and have created 2 toons.  My first character was created and I chose Theed as my initial start point.  My client crashed, and I cannot log into that character at all (I was able to do the intro quest, but upon choosing Theed, I can no longer access that character).

I then created another character, and started out in Mos Eisley.  I was able to play for quite a while, mastering MM in fact, but when I tried to travel to Theed with this character, once again the client crashed and I am no longer able to access this character either.

You need to Disable your world Preloading in your settings.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-08-2020, 06:52 AM)TOXIC Wrote:
(05-08-2020, 02:31 AM)Nobuddy Wrote: I have recently joined, and have created 2 toons.  My first character was created and I chose Theed as my initial start point.  My client crashed, and I cannot log into that character at all (I was able to do the intro quest, but upon choosing Theed, I can no longer access that character).

You need to Disable your world Preloading in your settings.
[Image: unknown.png]

That worked splendidly!!  Thank you very muchSmile