Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Secret Santa
Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Don't know why the other post was deleted lol. Toxic, first off thank you for all of the hard work on the server. I've enjoyed my time here and hope to continue to build friendships along the way. I've been blessed to be able to loot a lot of cool things but since this is a wish list I'd like to ask Darth Santa for:

Nightsister Arm Guard
A spot of the SB Culsion gas
Finally, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have my Koro2 Exodrive to be up to par with the speed of the other fast mounts.

Other then that, a healthy and better 2021 for all my Flurry Homies!

Location would be -6957 -3635 in Avalon Prime Naboo.

(12-17-2020, 06:53 PM)saba11 Wrote: Don't know why the other post was deleted lol. Toxic, first off thank you for all of the hard work on the server. I've enjoyed my time here and hope to continue to build friendships along the way. I've been blessed to be able to loot a lot of cool things but since this is a wish list I'd like to ask Darth Santa for:

Nightsister Arm Guard
A spot of the SB Culsion gas
Finally, I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have my Koro2 Exodrive to be up to par with the speed of the other fast mounts.

Other then that, a healthy and better 2021 for all my Flurry Homies!

Location would be -6957 -3635 in Avalon Prime Naboo.

I personally haven't deleted any post but thanks for writing your list and thanks for the positive feedback, there is a ton of more cool loot coming soon!
[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

Dear Darth Santa,

I would really like some awesome tissues, stocks and barrels to make flame throwers! A dream of all children everywhere I know.  I've been really nice this year, providing good buffs at Serendipity.  So please allow me to set things on fire vigorously!  My waypoint, Serendipity on Dant.  -7106, -3627.

Oh and I love the server! Great work!

Retro, Aiken, Goat Boy et all.

(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

I would like to ask Santa for 
Flawless pearls
Resource deeds
Sith Speeder
Anything that you feel like giving, not picky.
I have also enjoyed my time here, though it's been very short as of right now but i have really enjoyed the way this server is set up. /way tatooine 6012 3883

Dear Santa.  I have tried really hard to be a good girl this year. I hope I've been good enough for some presents.  I would like:

An Undead Rancor pet, that can maybe be trained as a mount? (I'm not sure if this is possible...?)
Nightsister Melee Armguards for my girls!!  Big Grin

Safe travels Santa!
Serendipity on Dantooine, -7027, -3622 (The hangar)

Mischief

Dear Santa,

i have not so much wishes. It is really hot here on tatooine, so maybe my wish from you for this year is a bit of snow on tatooine. Would be cool, if it is in an area around my house on tatooine -385,3705

The thing about the other gifts. I think, i give it in your hand. I think, you know best, what's good for me Smile

Dear Santa,

First off I'd like to say top job by the devs on this server for keeping things interesting and for being so forthcoming with answers to queries people have!

Please can you bring me some flamer tissues, stocks and barrels and if possible maybe an Exar saber would be amazing!

Finally please please can you find a baby Sickle Rasp or Mutant Hermit Spider please (the special ones)

Merry Christmas!

Dear Santa, if possible please bring me a really cute pet for my CH that won't die instantly to high end mobs. It breaks my heart seeing my pets knocked unconscious by everything. Thank you Smile

/way tatooine 5907 3859