Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Secret Santa
Dear Santa,

You're awesome. I've played on tons of servers, recently finding Flurry a month ago. It is home. Thank you for all the customer content you've working on with the team. I'm not sure I've been a good boy yet, keeping to myself most of the time as I establish a baseline, but I would love:
Top tier bones
Top tier tissues
Flawless pearls
Resource deed

In no particular order. Anything along those lines would be amazing to catch me up!

I don't have a vendor yet, but my home is @ -1829, -4856. I will set one up asap!

(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

dear santa.
I would like a 200 slot backpack for all my loot, its like christmas everyday on flurry and im a good good boy and will try my best to be a better boy. thank you for all you do with providing a stable place to call home. Uber WS comps would be good if we cant make it to backpack this year.
/way -5085 -5287 dath cyberdyne
/leaves milk and cookies!

Humdinger

(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

Dear Santa,

On another server there was a quest for rangers. The reward for the quest was a  schematic for a creature harvesting tool. The tool made it possible to find spots for miners (an additional proffession) to place creature harvesters down. I can understand reasons for not putting the harvesters ingame, but maybe Santa can put in the harvesting tool so rangers can handsample??

Humdinger already put down the milk and cookies, so ill just put down a christmas triffle

Toeki/Rumpelstiltskin

P.S. If the requests of humdinger and me isnt realistic for this event, we will both settle for a bad-ass tissue stack Smile

Cyberdyne's post-office is at -5106 -5217 on dath

Dear Santa,

Thanks for making a fun server with a PvE focused Jedi, I have fun here.

If I could request some flawless pearls for Christmas, my house is on Tatooine -1661, -5395

Thanks Santa

-Randolo

Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for making a place for all of us! I hope you and your's are safe and happy this holiday season and that you have a wonderful New Year in 2021. My requests for gifts are listed below in no particular order. My crawler is located at -4841, 77, -5348.

C3PO backpack
Night Sister Armband/Melee Arm Guard
Diner deed
Gargan's Hands of Seduction
a Pa'lowick Greeter or Jawa Greeter
Scurrier Pet

Thank you again!

Dear Secret Santa Toxic,

thank you so much for this server! I really enjoy playing here. Especially the PvE Gray Jedi is a wonderful feature which makes this server so outstanding from all the other servers out there.
Thanks also to the whole development team. You all are doing a great work.

It was hard to come up with a wish, as I already got so many wonderful things as loot.
But one vehicle I saw lately from a friend, I would also like to have very much:

Senate Pod

I wish you all the best for the future! Wonderful Christmas days and a healthy new year!

Nichiyou

My main house is located /wayp Dantooine -946 2631

Dear Santa,

Thank you for all of the work you have done for the galaxy!

As I think about everything that has gone on, all I can wish for is "world" peace. We have all of those filthy rebels running around causing havoc throughout the galaxy. My wish is that they see the error of their ways and all turn to the dark side - even if for one day. It would be so nice. If they could only see how much better the galaxy will be when we are in charge.

We have so many cookies to give, and I leave you a whole crate of them for all of your travels across the galaxy spreading peace and joy!

One more thing - I would LOVE to be able to have more items in my house. With all of the wonderful things that we are blessed with in the galaxy, 1000 items in one house just isn't enough. If I could have a house that would hold at least 100,000 items, that would be WONDERFUL!

P.S.
I would also like lots and lots of rugs and plants to make my house pretty!

LadyThornes/Littlelady/Sinara
SiN House on Dathomir /way -4879, -5269

I would like a new jedi robe for my character, look bad running around naked Smile! Please don't allow your flying rancor to hit us along your path. My house is on naboo at -6059 3059.

Plus some saber mats would be great, as im only able to make bad sabers atm Smile!

Dear Santa Toxic,

I just want something cool.  You can surprise me.

-1667 -4876 Tatooine, just outside Korrivan.

Thank you,
Puggs