Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Secret Santa
(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

First off, a BIG thank you to all who make this WONDERFUL server a reality.  I thank you all very much and greatly appreciate all of your hard work.  

I thought that I would ask Santa for a Jedi (lights, dark or grey) armor set that works as follows:
Boots, Pants, Belt, Glove, Shirt (Vest?) and cloak (with the hood working in both UP and DOWN configurations).  And it should be done in the style that Luke Skywalker wears during the Return of the Jedi.  It can (should?) also have some set bonuses including faster Force regen and a force max bonus as well.  I would call this set "The Robes of the Skywalker" and I think it would look really cool, even add a touch of RP to our nice community.

I thank you all again for your hard work, and hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy Gregorian New Year!

YoniX

Dear Santa,

Thanks for all the hard work you do. I can only think of one thing that I would like, and I think that would be a Blacksun Ace Helmet. You can find one of my places at -6792 -3663 Naboo.

Keep up the awesome work! And a very Merry Christmas to you and yours.

(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

Dear Darth Santa Toxic,

I would also like to say thank you for hosting a great server.  I have "met" some great people, and can tell that many of them really care about the server and the community as a whole.  Thank you for Gray Jedi (the reason I joined up as I am not a PvPer), and I am having a lot of fun with my Gray.  I look forward to whatever else comes in the next year.

As for gifts for my little "family" in Sparta, Dathomir, several items have already been mentioned as being near the top of the list.  I would love to have one (or more...) of Humdinger's backpacks.  I would also love the additional space that one of LadyT's houses would provide (either as a deed, or just an upgrade to my Vehicle Hangar @ -3516, 2530).  My crafters would also love the chance to work with some truly legendary components, get their hands on some resource deeds to get exactly what they need to make some really cool stuff, or be able to place advanced harvesters (pull better than a heavy, but take up only as much property as a personal once placed) and any of my houses could use nice decor...so just about anything would be fine.

Thank you very much Darth Santa Toxic.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Nobuddy
(Voemilo, Hica, Piper, Wigi, (Notorious) Biga, Ceeso, Vadi, Marho, Ewobe, and Xomodo)

I agree with everyone else here. This server is amazing and I think I have stuck with this one longer than any other.

As for Santa,

I would love some perfect Lightsaber resources (deeds?) and/or some flawless pearls.

My house is located right outside Cyberdyne. -5400,-4847

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Dear Santa 

I've tried to be a helpful and well behaved boy so If you and the elves agree I would like a nice set of tissues so I can make a nice warm fire to roast my marsh mellows.

Senii lives at endor -260 4747

Alas this has been a rough year for gameplay time, but I truly enjoy this server and all that the devs and helpers have done to it! Truly brings me back to my very first time playing this game with a lot of nice new luxuries added in! Keep up the good work and I hope the new year brings new and amazing things to everyone.

As far as secret Santa goes I have most everything I need. I just appreciate everything you all have done for helping bring back the joy of this game to me. If Santa does decide to drop by my bunker is <NGM> at -4803 -5228 on Dathomir. Surprise me!

Nichodemus

Dear Santa, I would love some flawless pearls and a pet for my creature handler that is cool and will work for high end mobs, and anything else Santa would like to get rid of.  Thanks for they awesome job you have been doing here! Big Grin  My house is on tatooine -1925, -5448.

Hello Santa, I would like a Doubleblade LS5 or the materials to go with it or a Sith cloak or robe would be nice too :-)

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Greets
Harkos

My home is on Talos -3763 -1956

"Sorry did not see this till now."

Dear Santa I would like a NS armband. a fat stack of SB Culsion Gas, Windus's Guile Saber crystal. 
Thanks Santa, Raszi.

tat -1114 -5090