Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Secret Santa
(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

Santa Toxic,
                  Thank you for all the hard work you and the rest of the team have put in making this such an amazing server. The Grey Jedi is a lot of fun looking forward to getting in the FRS.

Really look forward to seeing what you have in store  for us in the coming year.
As far as what I hope I find under the tree in my humble little weapons lab. 
Legendary Bones
and maybe a legendary Kenobi's legacy last color crystal in need for my collection.

Darth Santa I wish to and your family the best this holiday seasons
Happy Life Day , Merry Christmas, and May the Force be with you

Thanks again  Meridian,Emrys  My Lab -6987 5274

(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

Dear Santa,

My name is Kyla and I would like a jedi robe and 5th gen saber and/or some good saber crafting materials.

My home is at Naboo and the way point is -6115 3027. 

Merry Christmas to all Smile

Dear Santa,

I would like for my grey Jedi Timocar to be resurrected from the perma-death!

I would also like 2 ancient holocrons at waypoint -2306 -5180 Tatooine so I can help ensure he doesn't die again!

(12-25-2020, 05:22 AM)darth8875 Wrote: Dear Santa,

I would like for my grey Jedi Timocar to be resurrected from the perma-death!

I would also like 2 ancient holocrons at waypoint -2306 -5180 Tatooine so I can help ensure he doesn't die again!

you dont need that ancient holocron to restore your lifes. A regular Holocron or Sith-Holocron is enough. Just right-click and select "reveal encrypted data" there is an option to increase jedi lifes or check how many lives you have! 

Just for info!

Hey S(Toxic)anta, on this heavenly day I would like a good dose of Janta bloods so i can taste real power.  Thanks much for continuing the great saga of Star Wars,  it does pass time quite well.  And it gives my mind more to forget then find it out again in a rinse repeat fashion.  My /way is-6321 -3278 Tyrena on  Corellia, thanks again and I hope your knee heals fast, ouch ouch ouch

This Event is now closed, When I have Time Ill get to each and every post Thanks!
[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-21-2020, 07:41 PM)mdhogan Wrote: Dear Santa Toxic,

I just want something cool.  You can surprise me.

-1667 -4876 Tatooine, just outside Korrivan.

Thank you,
Puggs

Toxic,

Has everything been delivered yet?

(01-11-2021, 02:50 AM)mdhogan Wrote:
(12-21-2020, 07:41 PM)mdhogan Wrote: Dear Santa Toxic,

I just want something cool.  You can surprise me.

-1667 -4876 Tatooine, just outside Korrivan.

Thank you,
Puggs

Toxic,

Has everything been delivered yet?

I think he is still working on it.

Dear Santa, 

I would like:

Clothing Attachments jedi tapes +25
lightsaber toughness 2x
force power regeneration 2x

Thank u Santa! 
my location: Cyberdyne -4539, 0, -4980