Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 Secret Santa
[quote pid='4205' dateline='1610333459']
Toxic,

Has everything been delivered yet?
[/quote]

I havent gotten anything I asked for yet. Either I was bad last year or he hasnt finished yet.

I wonder how many on this list have received and how many havent?

(12-19-2020, 02:02 AM)murdoch01 Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

Dear Santa,

On another server there was a quest for rangers. The reward for the quest was a  schematic for a creature harvesting tool. The tool made it possible to find spots for miners (an additional proffession) to place creature harvesters down. I can understand reasons for not putting the harvesters ingame, but maybe Santa can put in the harvesting tool so rangers can handsample??

Humdinger already put down the milk and cookies, so ill just put down a christmas triffle

Toeki/Rumpelstiltskin

P.S. If the requests of humdinger and me isnt realistic for this event, we will both settle for a bad-ass tissue stack Smile

Cyberdyne's post-office is at -5106 -5217 on dath

I cant find your house can you give me the new coordinates

(12-20-2020, 04:55 PM)Sophistra Wrote: Dear Secret Santa,

Thank you for making a place for all of us! I hope you and your's are safe and happy this holiday season and that you have a wonderful New Year in 2021. My requests for gifts are listed below in no particular order. My crawler is located at -4841, 77, -5348.

C3PO backpack
Night Sister Armband/Melee Arm Guard
Diner deed
Gargan's Hands of Seduction
a Pa'lowick Greeter or Jawa Greeter
Scurrier Pet

Thank you again!

cant find your house what planet?
[Image: giphy.gif]

(12-21-2020, 07:13 PM)ricven007 Wrote:
(12-17-2020, 06:13 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Christmas is coming up soon, Santa will be making his way into the galaxy, If you would like to have Santa visit you this year, please write a detailed message below stating what you would like from him. Don't forget to include your /way with your proper planet and coordinates to your house so he knows exactly where to drop off your presents!

I would like a new jedi robe for my character, look bad running around naked Smile! Please don't allow your flying rancor to hit us along your path. My house is on naboo at -6059 3059.

Plus some saber mats would be great, as im only able to make bad sabers atm Smile!

I cant find your house at the location you gave me .

(12-22-2020, 12:27 AM)YoniX Wrote:

First off, a BIG thank you to all who make this WONDERFUL server a reality.  I thank you all very much and greatly appreciate all of your hard work.  

I thought that I would ask Santa for a Jedi (lights, dark or grey) armor set that works as follows:
Boots, Pants, Belt, Glove, Shirt (Vest?) and cloak (with the hood working in both UP and DOWN configurations).  And it should be done in the style that Luke Skywalker wears during the Return of the Jedi.  It can (should?) also have some set bonuses including faster Force regen and a force max bonus as well.  I would call this set "The Robes of the Skywalker" and I think it would look really cool, even add a touch of RP to our nice community.

I thank you all again for your hard work, and hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and Happy Gregorian New Year!

YoniX

I need your house location.

(12-23-2020, 12:04 AM)Nobuddy Wrote:

Dear Darth Santa Toxic,

I would also like to say thank you for hosting a great server.  I have "met" some great people, and can tell that many of them really care about the server and the community as a whole.  Thank you for Gray Jedi (the reason I joined up as I am not a PvPer), and I am having a lot of fun with my Gray.  I look forward to whatever else comes in the next year.

As for gifts for my little "family" in Sparta, Dathomir, several items have already been mentioned as being near the top of the list.  I would love to have one (or more...) of Humdinger's backpacks.  I would also love the additional space that one of LadyT's houses would provide (either as a deed, or just an upgrade to my Vehicle Hangar @ -3516, 2530).  My crafters would also love the chance to work with some truly legendary components, get their hands on some resource deeds to get exactly what they need to make some really cool stuff, or be able to place advanced harvesters (pull better than a heavy, but take up only as much property as a personal once placed) and any of my houses could use nice decor...so just about anything would be fine.

Thank you very much Darth Santa Toxic.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Nobuddy
(Voemilo, Hica, Piper, Wigi, (Notorious) Biga, Ceeso, Vadi, Marho, Ewobe, and Xomodo)

I cant find your house , what planet?

(12-23-2020, 01:32 PM)brainwarp Wrote: I agree with everyone else here.  This server is amazing and I think I have stuck with this one longer than any other.

As for Santa,

I would love some perfect Lightsaber resources (deeds?) and/or some flawless pearls.

My house is located right outside Cyberdyne.  -5400,-4847

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I cant find your house.

(12-24-2020, 01:31 AM)Nikodemus Wrote: Alas this has been a rough year for gameplay time, but I truly enjoy this server and all that the devs and helpers have done to it! Truly brings me back to my very first time playing this game with a lot of nice new luxuries added in! Keep up the good work and I hope the new year brings new and amazing things to everyone.

As far as secret Santa goes I have most everything I need. I just appreciate everything you all have done for helping bring back the joy of this game to me. If Santa does decide to drop by my bunker is <NGM> at -4803 -5228 on Dathomir. Surprise me!

Nichodemus

I cant find your house did it move?

(12-24-2020, 07:01 PM)Demetae Wrote:

Santa Toxic,
                  Thank you for all the hard work you and the rest of the team have put in making this such an amazing server. The Grey Jedi is a lot of fun looking forward to getting in the FRS.

Really look forward to seeing what you have in store  for us in the coming year.
As far as what I hope I find under the tree in my humble little weapons lab. 
Legendary Bones
and maybe a legendary Kenobi's legacy last color crystal in need for my collection.

Darth Santa I wish to and your family the best this holiday seasons
Happy Life Day , Merry Christmas, and May the Force be with you

Thanks again  Meridian,Emrys  My Lab -6987 5274

(12-24-2020, 07:35 PM)kylo2030 Wrote:

Dear Santa,

My name is Kyla and I would like a jedi robe and 5th gen saber and/or some good saber crafting materials.

My home is at Naboo and the way point is -6115 3027. 

Merry Christmas to all Smile

I can't find your house did it move?

(01-18-2021, 02:38 AM)Clumsy Wrote: Dear Santa, 

I would like:

Clothing Attachments jedi tapes +25
lightsaber toughness 2x
force power regeneration 2x

Thank u Santa! 
my location: Cyberdyne -4539, 0, -4980

Dear Santa,

I Would like:

Clothing Attachments Jedi Tapes +25
lightsaber toughness 2x

my location: Cyberdyne -4539, 0, -4980

Thank You Santa!

Dear Santa,

I would like:

Clothing Attachments jedi tapes +25

lightsaber toughness 2x

my location: Dathomir Cyberdyne -4539, 0, -4980

I cannot find your house.

(02-26-2021, 07:07 PM)TOXIC Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 12:04 AM)Nobuddy Wrote:

Dear Darth Santa Toxic,

I would also like to say thank you for hosting a great server.  I have "met" some great people, and can tell that many of them really care about the server and the community as a whole.  Thank you for Gray Jedi (the reason I joined up as I am not a PvPer), and I am having a lot of fun with my Gray.  I look forward to whatever else comes in the next year.

As for gifts for my little "family" in Sparta, Dathomir, several items have already been mentioned as being near the top of the list.  I would love to have one (or more...) of Humdinger's backpacks.  I would also love the additional space that one of LadyT's houses would provide (either as a deed, or just an upgrade to my Vehicle Hangar @ -3516, 2530).  My crafters would also love the chance to work with some truly legendary components, get their hands on some resource deeds to get exactly what they need to make some really cool stuff, or be able to place advanced harvesters (pull better than a heavy, but take up only as much property as a personal once placed) and any of my houses could use nice decor...so just about anything would be fine.

Thank you very much Darth Santa Toxic.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Nobuddy
(Voemilo, Hica, Piper, Wigi, (Notorious) Biga, Ceeso, Vadi, Marho, Ewobe, and Xomodo)

I cant find your house , what planet?

(12-23-2020, 01:32 PM)brainwarp Wrote: I agree with everyone else here.  This server is amazing and I think I have stuck with this one longer than any other.

As for Santa,

I would love some perfect Lightsaber resources (deeds?) and/or some flawless pearls.

My house is located right outside Cyberdyne.  -5400,-4847

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I cant find your house.

(12-24-2020, 01:31 AM)Nikodemus Wrote: Alas this has been a rough year for gameplay time, but I truly enjoy this server and all that the devs and helpers have done to it! Truly brings me back to my very first time playing this game with a lot of nice new luxuries added in! Keep up the good work and I hope the new year brings new and amazing things to everyone.

As far as secret Santa goes I have most everything I need. I just appreciate everything you all have done for helping bring back the joy of this game to me. If Santa does decide to drop by my bunker is <NGM> at -4803 -5228 on Dathomir. Surprise me!

Nichodemus

Good morning. My houses moved to Setec Astronomy on Mandalore last month. Waypoint -2039,0,2414 <NGM>

thx you very much :-)