Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Droid Engineer
Let me start off by saying this idea may have been brought up before, however I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet.

In my search to find what server I was going to spend my time I came across Sunrunner II. There they have made improvements to the Droid Engineer class and brought it more on par with BE. I feel that this is a missed area for Flurry and the focus is entirely on BE and Faction Pets. I would love to see people having the ability to create powerful droids that can keep up with the other pet.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think it should be easy to make super droids. The cost of doing so should be high, this could come in the form of needing SB mats, and maybe looted enhanced parts/blueprints. The Faction Pet Droids could also be moved from faction to crafted. I have not used the faction droids yet so I don't know how good they are, but it could take something that's already in the game and give it new purpose.

I just look at the whole DE class as nothing but making utility droids for crafters/healers and not much more. Seems like a waste of a class and I feel like more can be done.