Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Play Now
Star 
The server is launching 12:00am PST and will be open for new players to create characters in the coming next few days. To join the server once it has launched, follow the steps below.

1. Install Star Wars Galaxies Pre-CU from CDs
  2. Download and install the SWGEmu launcher
  3. Run a full check from SWGEmu to update game files 
  4. Download the SWG Flurry Launcher http://swgflurry.com/Launcher/SWGFlurry_Launcher_0.0.3.0.exe
  5. Point the SWG Flurry Launcher at the installation directory of Star Wars Galaxies EMU
  6. Press the cog on the top right of the launcher and check the 'Full Check' option
  7. Press save and press 'Check'
  8. Once completed press 'Launch'

(A-List Off All Custom TRE Files Required To Play On Flurry Server)

If you have problems with the launcher downloading tre files you can use this list of files to download required tre files.
http://www.swgflurry.com/forum/showthrea...42#pid2342

I have windows 10 on a new comp and cannot download the most current launcher. Every time I try it gives me an error that the download is unsafe and blocked by SmartScreen filter. I have tried to download my filter and it still gives the error. I have messed with it for a couple of hours finally just downloaded an old launcher. This launcher can not download anything from the server and gives that error. I am at a loss and would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks for your time on this.
Turry

(02-19-2017, 03:33 PM)turry23 Wrote: I have windows 10 on a new comp and cannot download the most current launcher. Every time I try it gives me an error that the download is unsafe and blocked by SmartScreen filter. I have tried to download my filter and it still gives the error. I have messed with it for a couple of hours finally just downloaded an old launcher. This launcher can not download anything from the server and gives that error. I am at a loss and would appreciate any help I can get. Thanks for your time on this.
Turry

turn off all your security then download it . use chrome.
[Image: giphy.gif]