Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Registration Disabled
Hi I'm having a problem I created my account to play several months ago, I moved to a new computer and I forgot my game login information. I'm pretty sure I know the user, but I can't find out my password.

you can change your password to your game account Via using the forum password feature and it will carry over to the game server. Once you have done this you can use your Forum account name to log into the server with your new password.

If you have more problems please let me know thanks.

I see your name is Mr.X

. wont be accept for user names .

Have you ever? successfully logged into the flurry server with that name?

If it is giving you a problem after you try to reset the password I may need to change the account name to

MrX

without the period then at that point, you can go to USER CP then on the left-hand side in your user CP on the forums you can Add Account to Flurry server.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thank you for the quick reply! I don't exactly recollect but I'm pretty sure I may have used a period to log in in the past. but then I noticed trying to log in to Mr.x gives the result of automatic registration being disabled message, while Mrx tells me the password is wrong.

I tried resetting the password and both mr.x and mrx still don't work sadly.

i think you will have to change it, thanks for the help, and sorry for the troubles.

ok when you log into the forums use the same password you use for MR.x

Also when you log back in . its will be MRx for forums and game server.

As soon as you log into the forums go to USER CP top right. Enter that then on the left-hand side add an account to Flurry server. Let me know if that works.

I have updated the user name to MRx
You will have to re-add it to the flurry server.
Let me know if it says" account has been added to the database"

Okay it says account has been added to the database!

Should I try logging in to Mrx?

yea log in with Mrx and the password you use on this forums to log into Mrx

Sadly still says I entered wrong password, even though that same password I entered is the forum one.

Are you connecting to

[ClientGame]
loginServerPort0=44453
loginServerAddress0=192.99.47.150

(06-22-2017, 08:05 PM)TOXIC Wrote: Are you connecting to

[ClientGame]
       loginServerPort0=44453
       loginServerAddress0=192.99.47.150

This worked! Thanks! Interestingly enough, both Mr.x and Mrx work as a login account, with Mr.x having my account data from before.

Thanks for the help again!