Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVENTS OVER THE WEEKEND 22/4-23/4.
Hello everyone to celebrate the 20x Bonus XP there will be several events over the weekend. - (22/4-23/4)
Various mini PVE events on both saturday and sunday.- (No Specific time but notice will be given in game in discord etc.)
A main PVE event on both saturday and sunday. - (6pm ET saturday 22/4, 4pm ET sunday 23/4.)
An "amazing race" style RACE around the galaxy. - (8pm ET sunday 23/4)
Mini PVP events if there is any interest. - (No Specific time but notice will be given in game in discord etc.)
Locations will be announced prior to the events starting and teleports from staff will be provided, Come buffed, Self Resurection packs will be available and i will be throwing area heals, group loot will be set to random giving all participants a chance at loot, Loot will not be given for simply attending but if you stick around and participate your sure to loot some nice stuff as majority if the mobs will be end game.
First 5-10 people depending on participation to complete the race win prize packs.
I hope to see you all there.

(04-21-2017, 03:43 PM)Weezy Wrote: Hello everyone to celebrate the 20x Bonus XP there will be several events over the weekend. - (22/4-23/4)
Various mini PVE events on both saturday and sunday.- (No Specific time but notice will be given in game in discord etc.)
A main PVE event on both saturday and sunday. - (6pm ET saturday 22/4, 4pm ET sunday 23/4.)
An "amazing race" style RACE around the galaxy. - (8pm ET sunday 23/4)
Mini PVP events if there is any interest. - (No Specific time but notice will be given in game in discord etc.)
Locations will be announced prior to the events starting and teleports from staff will be provided, Come buffed, Self Resurection packs will be available and i will be throwing area heals, group loot will be set to random giving all participants a chance at loot, Loot will not be given for simply attending but if you stick around and participate your sure to loot some nice stuff as majority if the mobs will be end game.
First 5-10 people depending on participation to complete the race win prize packs.
I hope to see you all there.

oh ya.....
zip log

what times are these for europe summer time ?