Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SWG Galaxy Extender Basic Guide

A brief guide on how to use the new galaxy extender tool for swg clients.
I recommend using this tool on a 60FPS Client you can change your client fps using our Launcher.

SWG Galaxy Extender Download - https://modthegalaxy.com/index.php?resou...xtender.8/

SWGCommandExtension

Extension DLL for adding new slash commands in Star Wars Galaxies, currently adds graphics override commands.

/globaldetail X** - sets the Global Detail Level to X, valid ranges are 1-24. You must move the slider in Terrain options AFTER using this command.*    **/hdterrain|/highdetailterrain X** - sets the High Detail Terrain Distance to X, valid ranges are 1-50. You must move the slider in Terrain options AFTER using this command.

/radialflora X** - sets the Radial Flora Distance to X, valid ranges are 1-256.

/ncflora|/noncollidableflora X** - sets the Non-Collidable Flora Distance to X, valid ranges are 1-128.

/vd|/viewdistance X** - sets the View/Rendering Distance to X, valid ranges are 512-4096.

/getvd|/getviewdistance>** - Prints the current View/Rendering Distance value to the chat.

/getradialflora** - Prints the current Radial Flora Distance value to the chat.

/getncflora|/getnoncollidableflora** - Prints the current Non-Collidable Flora Distance value to the chat.

/setall|/overrideall default|low|medium|high|ultra** - Sets all graphics settings to preset values. Type /overrideall help for info on each preset.

/emu - This command, which lists help info on available extension commands.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Silly question, do we have to create a log in to download?
Right now it shows, "No permission to download" and there's no link to do so.

yea you need to log in in order to download it, https://www.modthegalaxy.com/index.php?r...8/download this is the file link when I log out it won't let me download it. This tool is pretty neat makes the game render at the max distance further than the client normally allows you, lets you set all the details settings above normal makes the game look a lot better.
[Image: giphy.gif]