Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank for 2 ATSTs
I've seen others pull 2-3 ATSTs at a time.
What rank pulls 2?

Thank you!
Xyra

(03-31-2018, 09:18 PM)Xyra Wrote: I've seen others pull 2-3 ATSTs at a time.
What rank pulls 2?

Thank you!
Xyra

If you can afford them you can have up to 3, should be no rank restriction.

There will be more to select from soon, Started working on new pets, mounts and adding in some new creatures. If there is something you would like to see in the future for either rebel or imperial you can leave request as well and hopefully they make it into the server eventually.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(04-01-2018, 03:45 AM)TOXIC Wrote:
(03-31-2018, 09:18 PM)Xyra Wrote: I've seen others pull 2-3 ATSTs at a time.
What rank pulls 2?

Thank you!
Xyra

If you can afford them you can have up to 3, should be no rank restriction.

There will be more to select from soon, Started working on new pets, mounts and adding in some new creatures. If there is something you would like to see in the future for either rebel or imperial you can leave request as well and hopefully they make it into the server eventually.

Then there is something bugged.
I have two. I pull one, try to pull the second and am told, "You have as many of these pets as you can have..". Or something to that effect.
Granted, I've only tried pulling them in Remnant. Maybe it's a city thing?

I'll check on test here in a bit and let you know.

[Image: 6xfKehC.jpg]

In order to use all 3, First, you need to clear your data pad of any other npc/creatures that are rebel that were purchased from the recruiter. I had a few rebel commandos and it would not let me pull more than 2 out.

I've only got the two AT-STs on my datapad now and I still can't pull both..
It is interesting, I've only seen Rebs pulling multiple ATSTs.
(Just FYI.)

Hey hey.

Is it possible to attack neutral creatures (mobs / npcs (without opposite faction)) with an AT-ST?

(04-03-2018, 08:27 AM)Liberty Wrote: Hey hey.

Is it possible to attack neutral creatures (mobs / npcs (without opposite faction)) with an AT-ST?

Faction pets can only attack opposing factions, At-St has a bug currently and on next restart it will be addressed so you can pull out 3 at-st instead of 1.

Currently, this does not effect rebels as they are allowed to pull out 3 At-Xt currently with no problems.

Can't you make AT-STs able to attack mobs as well?

Pre CU we used to hunt krayts with an AT-ST + 2 Graul and a Commando / CH build.

On Flurry that wouldn't be possible. It seems the only viable option to go for is Jedi again. For players not willing to be a Jedi (as I did it too many times) the whole PvE content becomes obsolete.

Having AT-ST attack neutral creatures on command in addition with a creature handler and combat profession would make things interesting again.

And as said it was like that in classic SWG, pre CU at least.