Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank for 2 ATSTs
(04-04-2018, 09:36 AM)Liberty Wrote: Can't you make AT-STs able to attack mobs as well?

Pre CU we used to hunt krayts with an AT-ST + 2 Graul and a Commando / CH build.

On Flurry that wouldn't be possible. It seems the only viable option to go for is Jedi again. For players not willing to be a Jedi (as I did it too many times) the whole PvE content becomes obsolete.

Having AT-ST attack neutral creatures on command in addition with a creature handler and combat profession would make things interesting again.

And as said it was like that in classic SWG, pre CU at least.

CH will have an update soon, you will be able to tame any creature soon. so taming a krayt to help you won't be too far out of your reach if anything a reality soon. 

We want to keep faction separate from BE and CH, suggestions to improve these classes with separation of there mechanics would be awesome, like I stated I am making most if not all creatures tamable that should help tremendously, it will be a challenge to find babys/tame them but it will be an option and as close to as what you are looking for at the moment.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Okay that sounds solid.

So I will just wait until I can tame myself an Ancient Krayt Dragon Baby (http://www.swgcreatures.info/detail.asp?creatureID=761) then Smile

Will you make them spawn in lairs or what have you planned? Mobs like a Gorax or alike never had babies / lairs. Will you implement that?

(04-04-2018, 09:36 AM)Liberty Wrote: Can't you make AT-STs able to attack mobs as well?

Pre CU we used to hunt krayts with an AT-ST + 2 Graul and a Commando / CH build.

On Flurry that wouldn't be possible. It seems the only viable option to go for is Jedi again. For players not willing to be a Jedi (as I did it too many times) the whole PvE content becomes obsolete.

Having AT-ST attack neutral creatures on command in addition with a creature handler and combat profession would make things interesting again.

And as said it was like that in classic SWG, pre CU at least.

Check the latest patch notes, some of this has made its way in.
[Image: giphy.gif]