Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flurry Launcher Resolved
Issues with the flurry launcher should now be resolved you should be able to download and check files normally now without crashing the web host.

If you run into any errors please reply below, This problem was ongoing for 9 days sorry about the long wait but the web server we use only responds in tickets, it took them quite a bit of time to track down the problem. Our ticket is still open, the launcher seems to be working as intended now but if anything occurs again please report it so I can forward it to our web host so we can finally get the problem fixed.

For now, things are working as intended but that could change over nite thanks for your patience and time.

-TOXIC
[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-06-2018, 01:49 AM)TOXIC Wrote: Issues with the flurry launcher should now be resolved you should be able to download and check files normally now without crashing the web host.

If you run into any errors please reply below, This problem was ongoing for 9 days sorry about the long wait but the web server we use only responds in tickets, it took them quite a bit of time to track down the problem. Our ticket is still open, the launcher seems to be working as intended now but if anything occurs again please report it so I can forward it to our web host so we can finally get the problem fixed.

For now, things are working as intended but that could change over nite thanks for your patience and time.

-TOXIC
Awesome!!!!!

(07-07-2018, 12:41 PM)badland Wrote:
(07-06-2018, 01:49 AM)TOXIC Wrote: Issues with the flurry launcher should now be resolved you should be able to download and check files normally now without crashing the web host.

-TOXIC
Awesome!!!!!

all we need is a doctor in kessel and we be good..

(07-10-2018, 02:59 PM)ziplog Wrote:

-TOXIC
Awesome!!!!!

Yea its been pretty quiet around here. Past 3 months we haven't met our donation goal either and unfortunately, that goal keeps this place running so not sure how much longer will be having our doors open for but ill keep everyone posted.
[Image: giphy.gif]

(07-10-2018, 07:46 PM)TOXIC Wrote:
(07-10-2018, 02:59 PM)ziplog Wrote:

-TOXIC
Awesome!!!!!

Yea its been pretty quiet around here. Past 3 months we haven't met our donation goal either and unfortunately, that goal keeps this place running so not sure how much longer will be having our doors open for but ill keep everyone posted.
I have close to 1k of friends on facebook I post the website link maybe get some bites from it..