Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Publish 10 installed
Live server box was Wiped and upgraded from publish 9 to Publish 10 this week
Debian version 8.10 box was Formated and upgraded to Ubuntu version 16.04+
[Image: giphy.gif]

The current live server only has planet Tatooine enabled, frogs are available for testing the publish 10 code.
At this time I am working on merging all of our flurry custom code into the publish 10 code, once I am finished I will merge the custom build to the live server, at that time you will be able to log into your previous saved characters, in the meantime if you try to log in you will have to make new characters . I will update this post once the process is complete.

Publish 10 is now merged with FLurry custom code, expect it to be a bit unstable the first week until I can make it stable, Expect frequent restarts this week.

When logging back into the server you will be able to log back into your old saved character data, new characters can add there accounts through the user cp as usual.

when I log in I see kessel on naboo there I though the server was wiped or did I log in wrong?

(09-06-2018, 06:02 PM)ziplog Wrote: when I log in I see kessel on naboo there I though the server was wiped or did I log in wrong?

The server was wiped when I installed the fresh publish 10 from SWGEmu that was only temporary so I could build the new server box and build/merge the new server code, I was able to merge all of our custom SWGFlurry code into the build this week and upload the old server backs up with our old saved data.

So now the Live server is publish 10 SWGemu code, with all of our SWGFlurry custom code, As well as all of your SWGFlurry Accounts and saved progress.

Expect server to restart or be a little unstable as there are a few more fixes that need to go in to make it stable.

It took a few days to merge all the code, here is all the work I did to add all of our custom code into the publish 10 build. https://github.com/Thrax989/SWGFlurry/pull/456/files

so will the server make it past 30min of being up lol

At the moment no, its random anywhere from 15 mins to 2 hours when it can crash. there is a database bug it has to do with a building and a character inside of it, the building is expected to destroy itself but before it can it breaks the server, I have been in contact with SWGEmu devs trying to resolve it but no solution yet since they cannot replicate it on their test server.