Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: Change Max Online Character count?
This poll is closed.
Yes, Please allow 2 characters online per account
45.45%
5 45.45%
No, 1 character online is Perfect
45.45%
5 45.45%
I prefer to leave it up to the Administrator to decide
9.09%
1 9.09%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November Feedback
The server will be reaching 1 month old here in a few days, Any feedback would be great to hear from the community, I have added a small poll to collect feedback on whether or not our current server platform will work long-term with such a small community base.
[Image: giphy.gif]

For myself I like to play 1 toon.I voted for 2 online cause of doc buff.Retack does one hell of a good job on trying to buff everyone but with only one toon he has to use his doc to go out and get the mats and that.If not 2 online then Grant people like retack 2 online so he can buff with one and the second to get mats and that,I wouldn't have a problem with that.Without buff the server will die and not grown...

(11-27-2018, 01:47 PM)ziplog Wrote: For myself I like to play 1 toon.I voted for 2 online cause of doc buff.Retack does one hell of a good job on trying to buff everyone but with only one toon he has to use his doc to go out and get the mats and that.If not 2 online then Grant people like retack 2 online so he can buff with one and the second to get mats and that,I wouldn't have a problem with that.Without buff the server will die and not grown...

During live there was enough of a population where people played entertainers or docs exclusively and were able to get whatever they needed off vendors or the bazaar or trade off knowing there were other docs and entertainers that could take their place so that they could harvest their own resources. In our case, with our low population, it isn't really fair to expect the doc to be available all the time to give buffs without the ability to take time off to harvest required resources.

The server will not grow if people cannot get buffed in a timely fashion as they level up where buffs are definitely needed, both doc and entertainer buffs. However, putting up buff bots is not the answer because that will stifle the doc and entertainer proffs. Giving docs and ents 2 toons online at a time will then be a problem as well because people will point out that it's not fair.

It's a sticky question, but unless we increase our population and get more docs and entertainers, I can't see how we can solve this without doing the 2 toons on at the same time.

As long as the character count stays the same and people can't be complete jack of all trades im fine with having two at once.

I play here because it is 1 character online only. Professions such as DE, WS, AS are relatively easy to grind, and while necessary for the server to grow, it will easily phase out any dedicated crafter, as anyone can afk their 2nd toon on steel, or whatever grind resource its needed to master and then never use anyone other ththaththan their alt. Doc and ent is the only profession I would agree to 2 online. Maybe allow it but only let the 2nd character be passive professions, such as doc or entertainer.

(11-28-2018, 10:52 PM)IceWarden Wrote: I play here because it is 1 character online only. Professions such as DE, WS, AS are relatively easy to grind, and while necessary for the server to grow, it will easily phase out any dedicated crafter, as anyone can afk their 2nd toon on steel, or whatever grind resource its needed to master and then never use anyone other ththaththan their alt. Doc and ent is the only profession I would agree to 2 online. Maybe allow it but only let the 2nd character be passive professions, such as doc or entertainer.

To touch on this. I would be ok with 2 online characters, so as long as the 2nd character is restricted to Resource gathering professions, Entertainer, Doctor, and combat related professions. This will solve the issue of not enough combat toons to pull harder missions, as well as doctor and entertainer availability. This would also allow players to have their Jedi and another combat toon so that they can still play when Bounty Hunters arrive.

I do not agree with letting second characters being crafting professions, as I feel being a crafter should require time commitment, where as an "alt crafter" is entirely passive and would affect the market for current and incoming crafters.

one thing I like to add is I did 15 janta mish and not 1 blood or hide.kind like to see it bump up alittle and maybe swoop having alittle more kick to it speed..just my feedback

There are 2 reasons why people want 2 toons online. None are a good reason to change at this point
1) 24/7 Docs/Ent - Will be resolved soon
2) AFK samplers - We have harvesters for this. The only change i would make would be setting them to 1 slot pet. And we have Architects...

I urge strongly to stick to the guns, in 6 months if this is a necessary change then evaluate it then, not 4 weeks into the server being live.  These are not good enough reasons to make this change.

(11-29-2018, 12:01 AM)Sygnum Wrote: There are 2 reasons why people want 2 toons online. None are a good reason to change at this point
1) 24/7 Docs/Ent - Will be resolved soon
2) AFK samplers - We have harvesters for this. The only change i would make would be setting them to 1 slot pet. And we have Architects...

I urge strongly to stick to the guns, in 6 months if this is a necessary change then evaluate it then, not 4 weeks into the server being live.  These are not good enough reasons to make this change.

I agree completely here this is the only reason most are wanting to have 2 online. So they can take the easy train to having there own crafters to fit there personal needs. Eliminating the need for people like me and ice who are only here to craft and have good conversations. 

My vote is stay at one thats the server model you chose to join into. Why would you expect it to change because you things its "Hard", thats the point.